ADVANCED RESOURCES INC.
PROVIDING OEM SOLUTIONS FOR NOISE, VIBRATION & HEAT CONTROL
These products reduce structure-borne noise generated from impact, vibration, resonance, or coincidence.
- An effective solution since the treatment is placed closer to the noise source, requiring limited amounts of treatment in most cases
- Effective on stiff structures, including but not limited to: metal, wood, plastic, and honeycomb panels
- Allow you to directly mount components together without losing alignment and is generally beneficial from 100 Hz and above
- Vibration damping treatments must be tuned for each application factoring in operating temperatures and frequencies of concern
- Available in
- Sheet form (available from .010” to .125” thicknesses) with adhesive backing, which can be combined with a layer of Sound Absorbing foam
- Liquid form to be sprayed or trowelled onto surface
- We offer both types of Vibration Damping products-
- Extensional, where the Vibration Damping layer is bonded to one side of the structure
- Constrained layered, where the thin damping layer is sandwiched between 2 outer structures
Examples of Vibration Damping products include: GP-DS, Dyad and Dyrect.