ADVANCED RESOURCES INC.
PROVIDING OEM SOLUTIONS FOR NOISE, VIBRATION & HEAT CONTROL
These products significantly reduce airborne noise levels by blocking the noise path between the noise source and the receiver.
- Noise Barriers can be combined with a broad range of sound absorbing layers and/or decoupling layers in composite fashion.
- The added mass provided by a noise barrier reduces difficult to reduce Low Frequency Noise
- Increases STC by increasing the related Sound Transmission Loss of original panel with addition of Noise Barrier Material
- Available as mass loaded vinyl, or other elastomeric septums by itself; in composite construction with decoupling and absorbing layers
- Noise Barrier septums include: loaded pvc, eva, polyurethane, or silicone elastomers
- 3-Dimensional Molded Barriers available for improved performance and increased coverage
- Available, meeting specifications of various flammability ratings, including:
- FMVSS 302
- UL V-0
- FAR 25.853
- FAR 25.856
- Floormats: for over-the-road & off-highway vehicles, aircraft interiors
- Linings: for noise enclosures
Please contact our associates at Noise & Vibe for Industrial and Architectural inquiries.